Customer Success Executive
Remote work from anywhere. Our clients and our team are located globally.
USA-based working hours
Highly competitive base salary (linked to experience and skills) plus a rewarding performance bonus and benefits package
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our clients, building and maintaining strong relationships through proactive communication, problem-solving, and personalized support.
- To own the role of Customer Success Executive ensuring our clients get world class customer service experience in buying Aged Amazon stores from us.
- Updating all our clients efficiently with clear, transparent communications and while reflecting our Company Core Values.
- Owning and driving the resolution of our clients queries, by working in tandem with our internal delivery teams, and ensuring that our Clients receive the best customer experience and outcomes possible, whenever they engage with our delivery process.
- Spearhead the planning and execution of both scheduled and spontaneous online client meetings, consistently delivering engaging and dynamic interactions.
- Work closely with our delivery team and management to constantly help shape, implement and drive our client-facing delivery processes and playbook, including all touchpoints, stages, communication platforms, reporting formats, content, and cadence, all with the ultimate aim of ensuring we build and maintain a world class delivery system and account management process designed to delight and impress our clients.
- Maintaining relationships with our clients and delivering nothing less than excellence in product delivery processes, outcomes, and service.
- Set clear expectations with clients on what they can expect from our services, including timelines, deliverables, and support.
- Responsible for client onboarding, educating best practice and providing ongoing support.
- Engage with clients and address any concerns or issues that arise promptly and professionally.
- Answer incoming queries on a daily basis through the designated customer service communication channels / platforms.
- Proactively communicate with clients on any changes to their accounts in the delivery process, as well as changes in products or services that may impact them.
- Act as the client’s advocate within our company, ensuring that their needs and feedback are heard and addressed.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to resolve client issues and improve the overall client experience.
- Develop and execute a plan to retain and grow client accounts, including regular check-ins, business reviews, and strategic account planning.
- Seek out new opportunities to upsell to our Clients, to help enhance the Company’s turnover in product sales.
- Provide regular reports to clients and internal stakeholders on account health, performance, and growth.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and always going beyond expectations to deliver a truly WORLD CLASS experience for our clients.
- Identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell additional products or services to clients based on their needs and goals.
- Improved response times and accurate outcomes, with highly-satisfied clients as a result.
- Continuing to create systems and processes (SOPs) to further enhance our delivery standards (quality) , speed (of delivery and problem resolution), and capacity (volumes of issues resolved and inventory successfully delivered)
- Effectively reduce “noise” into our internal teams, acting as an efficient buffer and problem-solver, and effective communicator between our customers (and understanding their requirements and issues) and our internal teams (understanding their capacity and ability to resolve and deliver on our promises as well as any issues raised by the customers)
- Achieve consistently outstanding service review ratings from our customers
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and well organized, able to balance and prioritize projects
- Efficient mindset and approach to everything – always on the lookout for automation opportunities to reduce time, and increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Understands the need for and readily accepts continuous performance feedback
- Good listener and customer centric, able to relate and quickly build trust and maintain relationships with customers, as well as carefully balance the needs and capacity of our internal delivery teams.
- Have the special ability to consistently thrive in high velocity, fast growth environments where we get a lot done.
- Outstanding communication is required on all fronts (customer facing and also internal) with a problem solving attitude to smash our company and our clients goals.
- If you are 100% reliable, organized and detail oriented, efficient, effective, on time, great at solving problems and self managed then this is for you!
- Strong career ambition to grow and progress in the role, and take it to the next level as the Company grows, and so the scope for this function grows too.
This is a pivotal role in our business, with massive scope for career development and progression, not to mention an ultra-cool work environment and team, who love what they do, and are really good at it! We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a fit.