DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Are you looking for a well paid marketing role?
…where you also get the opportunity to grow your income based on performance?
Well, if you LOVE all things online marketing?
Things like: high ticket offers, ads, funnels, VSL’s, copywriting, content, webinars, split testing and analytics?
We’re looking for a high performing Growth Marketer…
…who can help us scale our fast growing company.
Our company is both in the high ticket space AND the Amazon / Ecommerce space, which makes this a very unique and exciting opportunity.
So if you wanna be a part of a pioneering and fast growing company?
And be a part of a highly accountable team who pushes you to be your best, while having a lot of fun?
Then keep reading…
Amazon is still the KING of Ecommerce.
…and do you know what’s necessary for ANY Amazon business to succeed?
As the industry leading provider of Amazon Stores, we’re on a mission to build a $100m company over the next 3-5 years.
This is where you come in…
Full Job Description – Growth Marketer
This position is full-time and virtual, meaning you can work from anywhere. The team here at EcomStores.com is located throughout England, Ukraine, Philippines, and India.
Role (Overview of the Position)
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing business, on a mission to be the best. Having experienced success over the past 24 months, we are now ready to begin scaling and building on what we have achieved so far.
We operate in the ecommerce space, specialising in the buying and selling of online stores as the industry leading provider of Amazon Stores. We’ve already successfully concluded over a thousand transactions since we began, and we’re only just getting started! We’re on a mission to build a $100m company over the next 3-5 years.
This is where you come in…
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with an enviable track record and experience in the ecommerce business environment, to work closely with our Senior Management, and across our business and partner network, to take ownership of our digital marketing activities and help deliver successful growth and exponential ROI through innovative and impactful digital marketing strategies and plans.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a unique, talented digital marketing professional who is hungry to take the next big steps in their career journey and join a business where they can spread their wings, contribute significantly (and simultaneously learn loads too in an exciting industry) and overall, have the chance to consistently make an incredible impact.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team to ensure alignment with business objectives while developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies and plans that cater to both our procurement and sales functions, our two key business drivers.
- Working alongside our partnerships team, devise, set up and maintain effective partner network marketing and engagement systems, to improve reach, lead conversion, revenue growth and yield, and ultimately, enhance ROI for our business and our partners.
- Develop targeted and impactful marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and engagement, leveraging relevant channels including email, SMS, social, web and events. Create diverse content formats and operate across all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Develop comprehensive media planning strategies to optimise marketing funnels, lowering Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and enhancing show-up rates.
- Managing Facebook and YouTube media buyers, and driving performance and ROI.
- Take a data driven approach, tracking, reviewing, and reporting on marketing activity performance to enable maximisation of ROAS and overall effectiveness.
- Develop and manage social media communication, optimisations, and online promotions generating exposure and valuable interactions.
- Establish email, SMS, and social media marketing systems to nurture leads, maximising engagement, and conversion rates.
- Managing our Webdev, funnel builder and automations specialist and ensure productive, quality outputs which seamlessly integrate with the overall marketing plans and objectives.
- Drive and own the creation of key marketing assets to enhance customer acquisition, engagement, and success (VSL’s, PDF’s, Case Studies)
- Exceptional copywriting skills would be advantageous (but not mandatory) – however, must have the ability to fully own the copywriting function and manage copywriters to craft compelling content.
- Cultivate a culture of collaboration and results-oriented focus to drive successful project outcomes.
- Conduct meetings, prepare and deliver meaningful presentations, and engage in interactions with internal teams, as well as our procurement and sales clients, to optimise our marketing processes and impact, and ultimately, continuously improve results.
- Apply a strategic approach involving SEO, content development, distribution, and measurement to precisely tailor content and resonate with various audience personas.
- Monitor customer interactions and engagement with delivered content to gain key insights into our customer bases. Leverage their feedback to inform marketing activities.
- Maintain a constantly curious, learning mindset and approach. Explore automation tools and platforms to enhance and streamline our marketing processes and activities.
- Achievement of enhanced business growth through comprehensive marketing strategies focussed on our procurement and sales core functions of the business.
- Development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns leading to increased lead generation, engagement and importantly, successful conversion, across multiple channels.
- Strengthened client relationships and enhanced customer satisfaction through effective marketing and communication.
- Successful management of social media communication, optimizations, and online promotions leading to increased exposure and valuable interactions.
- Maximised ROI through continuous optimization of marketing initiatives based on rigorous, detailed performance analysis. Increase show up rates, conversion rates, time to value, ROAS.
- Possess 5-10 years of experience in digital marketing roles, ideally within the ecommerce space.
- Proven track record in multi-channel strategic media planning and execution, with experience in optimising digital media marketing funnels for enhanced performance.
- Proficiency in establishing and nurturing strategic partnerships, ideally in the ecommerce sector.
- An innovative thinker with the ability to identify high-impact strategies, convert these into actionable plans, and then implement them to drive positive results.
- High-level communication skills, and a genuine all-round team player, who is humble and approachable, with a love of learning and improvement, and above all, thrives in innovating and supporting to reduce noise and distraction, and to create structure, process, and efficiency.
- Confident, critical thinker that can switch between multiple challenges, marketing targets, and propose tactical recommendations.
- Has experience in writing copy that converts into clear, positive results, and can also hire and manage copywriters as we grow.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to stay organised in high-pressure situations while managing multiple tasks from start to finish.
- Experience in marketing, split testing, and data tracking tools such as Clickfunnels, WordPress, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Active Campaign, Zapier, Google sheets, docs etc.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, collaborative mindset, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: optimistic, takes ownership, proactive, able to adapt and drive marketing campaigns with an ability to manage multiple projects.
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- Data-led and astute at surfacing key trends and insights, to help enable planning and key decision-making.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not all-inclusive and subject to change at any time
DISQUALIFIERS: Please DO NOT apply to this position if you:
- Want a position for flexibility and travel freedom only
- Aren’t willing to work 50-60 hrs/week if needed
- Have no interest in continuing to train and improve your marketing skills
- Can’t take constructive criticism or feedback
Keep reading if that isn’t you…
Full-time & Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Access to £75,000+ worth of marketing and sales training materials
- Participate in our yearly team offsite events
- Communications on priority items via Zoom and Telegram with CEO
- Team huddles
- Weekly & Monthly Strategic Team Meetings
- Weekly Executive Meeting
- 1:1s between CEO and certain Direct Reports
Monday to Friday
This is a pivotal role in our business, with massive scope for career development and progression, not to mention an ultra-cool work environment and team, who love what they do, and are really good at it! We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a fit.