Are you looking for a well paid marketing role?
…where you also get the opportunity to grow your income based on performance?
Well, if you LOVE all things online marketing?
Things like: high ticket offers, ads, funnels, VSL’s, copywriting, content, webinars, split testing and analytics?
We’re looking for a high performing Growth Marketer…
…who can help us scale our fast growing company.
Our company is both in the high ticket space AND the Amazon / Ecommerce space, which makes this a very unique and exciting opportunity.
So if you wanna be a part of a pioneering and fast growing company?
And be a part of a highly accountable team who pushes you to be your best, while having a lot of fun?
Then keep reading…
Amazon is still the KING of Ecommerce.
…and do you know what’s necessary for ANY Amazon business to succeed?
As the industry leading provider of Amazon Stores, we’re on a mission to build a $100m company over the next 3-5 years.
This is where you come in…
Full Job Description – PARTNERSHIPS EXECUTIVE
This position is full-time and virtual, meaning you can work from anywhere. The team here at EcomStores.com is located throughout England, Ukraine, Philippines, and India.
Role (Overview of the Position)
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing business, on a mission to be the best. Having experienced success over the past 24 months, we are now ready to begin scaling and building on what we have achieved so far.
We operate in the ecommerce space, specialising in the buying and selling of online stores as the industry leading provider of Amazon Stores. We’ve already successfully concluded over a thousand transactions since we began, and we’re only just getting started! We’re on a mission to build a $100m company over the next 3-5 years.
This is where you come in…
We are seeking a highly driven, commercially minded individual with an enviable track record and experience in the ecommerce business environment, to take ownership of our Partner Network and drive its success and expansion. You will work closely with senior management and be instrumental in deepening and expanding our partner network, fostering business growth, and delivering exponential ROI for our business and our partners, through innovative, impactful strategies and plans.
You’re an experienced partnerships professional with a proven track record of directing high profile, complex partnerships across multiple properties, with a proven knack for unlocking intrinsic potential and unleashing ROI initiatives which help everyone win. You’ll be described by those who know you as consultative, insightful, resourceful, commercial, effective, passionate, and business minded.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a unique, talented professional who is hungry to take the next big steps in their career journey and join a business where they can spread their wings, contribute significantly (and simultaneously learn loads too in an exciting industry) and overall, have the chance to consistently make an incredible impact.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team to ensure alignment with business objectives while developing and executing comprehensive strategies and plans to strengthen, deepen, and expand the success and ROI of our partner network, to ultimately drive significant business growth.
- Support our relationships and activities with our key strategic partners, responsible for maximizing the value and ROI for us and them. Our partnerships are one of the cornerstones to drive expansion of revenues and profits in our business and require meticulous Account Management to maintain excellent standards year-round, guiding each partnership strategically with an “everyone wins” mindset.
- Superior knowledge, expertise and vision for our partnerships will mean you are the natural driving force, influencing growth and success, and providing regular business updates both internally and with our key partners, demonstrating progress, ROI, projects and focus areas, and the roadmap and plans.
- Ultimately – you will strengthen, expand, and entrench our position as a key strategic resource for our partners in our partner network, creating and executing on mutually-beneficial commercial revenue and profit-generating initiatives.
- Work in tandem with our marketing team and resources, to harness our partner network and develop targeted and impactful marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and engagement, leveraging relevant channels including email, SMS, social, web and events, and as a result drive significant revenue and profit growth, and beneficial, tangible ROI for our partners too.
- Develop detailed understanding of each partner’s business and identify opportunities for growth in revenues and profits for our business and our partners, by researching, devising, testing, and implementing plans to sell our products and services by harnessing our partner network potential.
- Take a data driven approach, tracking, reviewing, and reporting on partner activity performance to enable maximisation of returns, results, and overall effectiveness. Devise and implement effective “partner dashboards” to illustrate and track value generated, to provide visibility to partners (and our business) and help facilitate better, data-driven decision making in tandem with our partners.
- Work with our marketing function to drive and own the creation of key marketing assets to enhance partner acquisition, engagement, and success (VSL’s, PDF’s, Case Studies)
- Lead from the front and promote a culture of collaboration which is team-oriented and in which the exchange of ideas is encouraged, with a results-oriented focus to drive successful project outcomes.
- Conduct meetings, prepare and deliver meaningful presentations, and engage in interactions with internal teams, as well as our partner network partners, to optimise our partnerships and impact, and ultimately, continuously improve results for us and our partners.
- Collaborate with our leadership team, our marketing and sales functions, and our partners, conducting research and driving projects designed to generate revenues and profits, ensuring their successful execution to completion.
- Ultimately harness our partner network to deepen existing relationships, expand our network with new partners too, and then to relentlessly innovate, collaborate and drive to unleash the potential of revenue and profit generation, to uplift our partners’ success, and in so doing, our Company’s success too.
- Maintain a constantly curious, learning mindset and approach.
- Strengthen and expand our partner network and relationships, enhancing partner CSAT and ROI through effective account management and identifying, devising, and deploying commercially successful initiatives driven in tandem with our partners.
- Achievement of enhanced business growth (revenues and profit) through comprehensive partner account management and growth strategies, generating success by harnessing our partner network optimally and effectively, where both we and our partners benefit significantly.
- Establish robust, effective systems and SOP’s which document our partner network operations and partner account management, marketing, and overall blueprint for success, which is repeatable and scalable.
- Achieve consistently high CSAT feedback from all our partners, with increased engagement and yield.
- Possess 5-10 years of experience in key partnership management / business development roles, ideally within the ecommerce space, with proficiency in establishing and nurturing strategic partnerships.
- Proven track record in multi-channel strategic partnership planning and execution, with extensive experience working alongside marketing specialists to optimise digital media marketing methods for enhanced partner network performance and results.
- Exceptional “customer-focussed” outlook and skill set, with natural flair to build real, long-lasting professional relationships and meaningful partner connections, to harness maximum opportunities and ROI.
- Solid track record working with recognisable global online brands / influencers / partners preferred.
- An innovative thinker with the ability to identify high-impact strategies, convert these into actionable plans, and then implement to drive positive results.
- High-level communication skills, and a genuine all-round team player, who is humble and approachable, with a love of learning and improvement.
- Thrives in innovating and supporting to reduce noise and distraction, and to create structure, process, and efficiency.
- Confident, critical thinker that can switch between multiple challenges, marketing targets, and propose tactical recommendations.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to stay organised in high-pressure situations while managing multiple tasks from start to finish.
- Data-led and astute at surfacing key trends and insights, to help enable planning and key decision-making.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, collaborative mindset, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: optimistic, takes ownership, proactive, able to adapt and drive partnership campaigns.
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not all-inclusive and subject to change at any time
DISQUALIFIERS: Please DO NOT apply to this position if you:
- Want a position for flexibility and travel freedom only
- Aren’t willing to work 50-60 hrs/week if needed
- Have no interest in continuing to train and improve your marketing skills
- Can’t take constructive criticism or feedback
Keep reading if that isn’t you…
Full-time & Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Access to £75,000+ worth of marketing and sales training materials
- Participate in our yearly team offsite events
- Communications on priority items via Zoom and Telegram with CEO
- Team huddles
- Weekly & Monthly Strategic Team Meetings
- Weekly Executive Meeting
- 1:1s between CEO and certain Direct Reports
Monday to Friday
This is a pivotal role in our business, with massive scope for career development and progression, not to mention an ultra-cool work environment and team, who love what they do, and are really good at it! We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a fit.